J&K 6.3L "PowerStroker'R"
**CALL FOR PRICING: 615-758-7749**
Designed and built by J&K Engines
COMPONENTS AND PROCESS:
- Bullet Proof water pump.
- Cam gear welded then balanced.
- Flexplate and or flywheel balanced.
- Oil galley plugs tapped and screwed in.
- Low-pressure oil pump, is custom machined.
- Rear engine timing cover with rear main oil seal.
- The harmonic balancer is machined and balanced.
- ARP main caps torqued then line honed to perfection.
- Custom Teflon to Teflon aircraft grade front main oil seal.
- 2010 6.4 Power Stroke crankshaft custom machined and balanced.
- ARP Harmonic Balancer bolts are used at front and rear of the crankshaft.
- ARP Main Studs are used for precise crankshaft oil clearances and rigidity.
- 6.0L block bored .040 over, twin stage power honed, and line honed mains.
- Mains, rod and cam bearings are coated by PolyDyn, for longer life and less wear.
- SCT X4 power flash programmer with a custom tune installed for the 6.3 displacement.
- Connecting rods with ARP rod bolts torqued then honed and balanced – top and bottom.
- .040 Mahle pistons, milled, notched and balanced. Pistons tops and skirts are also coated.
DESCRIPTION: We bored and stroked a 6.0 liter Powerstroke to a 6.3 liter making it 383 cu.in. More displacement resulted in dramatic gains in horsepower and torque! The entire rotating assembly has been Blue Printed and Balanced and Dyno tested with results. We stroked our 2004 F-250 utility truck with no upgrades, just simply a stock configuration.
STOCK: 6.0 f-250
270 HP @ 3300 rpm (at the wheels)
485 ft lbs of torque @ 2000 rpm (at the wheels)
6.3 “ PowerStroker’R”
446 HP @ 3125 rpm (at the wheels)
850 ft-lb of torque @ 2670 rpm (at the wheels)
The “6.3 Powerstroke’R” gained 176 horses and 365 ft. lbs of torque!
These dramatic power gains are based on No modifications to the stock 2004 F-250. With a 2.5 inch exhaust. Any mods that anyone does to this platform will increase the HP and torque even more.
****WE HAVE BUILT A NEW 6.3 "POWERSTROKER" ENGINE WITH COMPONENTS SHOWN IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AT TOP OF THE SCREEN. DYNO RESULTS SOON TO COME!***
1250 Torque and 610 Horsepower!